Chair: Dinuka Gunaratne (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To communicate with the public about issues and innovations related to providing support for graduate students and postdocs.
- Manage public relations for the organization (e.g. website, print material, communiqués to news/media).
- Publish articles for diverse audiences (e.g. students, university faculty and staff, professionals in related fields): Manage “Responsibilities May Include” UA article series.
Chair: Angela Rooke (email@example.com)
- To host the annual national conference at CAGS: A professional development meeting for our members to exchange ideas and network. Work with CAGS on logistics planning.
- Prepare and manage call for proposals. Evaluate and select proposals & establish agenda
- Work with Member Engagement Committee to develop conference specific social and professional development events.
Professional Development Committee
Chair: Rebecca Dirnfeld (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Share resources and best practices for graduate student and postdoctoral fellows’ development
- Offer community building and training opportunities, material, and/or resources
- Communicate with members about activities, news, and events related to providing support for graduate students and postdocs
- Host specific events and offerings at the annual national conference in collaboration with the Conference Committee.
- Provide recommendations and referrals to the Executive Team for establishing Communities of Practice.
Responsibilities May Include Committee
Chair: Stephanie Warner (email@example.com)
- Manage “Responsibilities May Include” UA article series
- Coordinate with the communications committee to promote and share new UA articles by email and social media
- Determine topics, authors and publication schedule for Responsibilities May Include